Aspire recognizes that the success of the company begins with an uncompromising commitment to the well-being of our employees, suppliers, customers and the environment.
Everyone at Aspire is responsible to comply with all health, safety and environmental legislation, regulations, industry standards, and Aspire’s Health and Safety policies.
- Identifying potential hazards and ensuring processes and procedures are in place to prevent any incident
- Providing the proper equipment, training, and procedures
- Enforcing its safety policies by conducting appropriate inspections, hazard assessments, audits, reviews, and analysis
- Creating a culture of safe work behaviours
- Maintain accurate records so we can continually improve our systems and procedures
Aspire’s active Safety program has maintained a Certificate of Recognition with the Alberta Partnerships in Health and Safety Program.